Monday, June 11, 2007

Hog Wild!





These sketches were inspired by the story that was in the news a few weeks ago about the kid who hunted the huge giant hog. I did a couple of different desgins of the boy and the hog before i found what i liked. I also made sure that the charachter was looking straight ahead and not up in the air.. it was brought to my attention by Danny (Kano) kimanyen http://kimanyen.blogspot.com/ that my guys are always looking off somewhere..haha. Well he's a super talented artist who Ive been fortunate to learn alot from, so i took his advice, which I hate doing, haha, and decided to switch it up.

10 Comments:

Blogger kaNO! said...

First one to post, I got J-star on speed dial, Booyakah, nice work Roth.

1:18 PM  
Blogger kaNO! said...

I almost forgot, hakuna matata!!!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Ian Jones-Quartey said...

tight... i like the kid's crazy eye

5:52 PM  
Blogger IMARIO said...

hahah u finally did it!!great man, i love the racoon hat, i should get one for myself

9:35 AM  
Blogger Keelmy said...

I really wish the kid was looking up.

I keed I keed.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Enzo Avolio said...

Glad to find your blog.
Great work!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow! amazing drawings, you have a great blog here.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Martin Wittig said...

Justin, These are AWESOME!! Great job on the warthog:)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Martin Wittig said...

----Makes me think,....we gotta go hunting sometime:)

10:03 AM  
Blogger Per H said...

So clean and terrific!

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home